Sunday 5 June 2011

hi..hi....^_^

Hi everyone...^_^

Bella here, this is my 1st blog in blogspot, hope can find something interested here... :)

It's raining here, i feel so GOOD!!! recently weather is so hot, and i almost "die" because of the weather. Did you guy realize that, our earth is on sick ???

I am sorry because of my bad English, and one of the way to improve my English is to have a habit to write a blog and read others people blog base on what my friends told me.

Today i woke up on 1pm and I'm headache right now, due to the overly sleep that i have....*headache-ing*, I feel regret that i should wake up when my dad wake my up on 11am something, what my dad did is, put Wang Wang on my bed and Wang Wang start to lick my leg, my hand..and my face....-_-llll....my face look delicious for Mr Wang Wang???..hahaha...dont know, i think Wang Wang have the answer in his mind..^_^

       This is my little Mr Wang Wang...^_^


I think i should stop here, cause i need to do my ICDM (Information for Control and Decision Making) tutorial now and of course for my PA ( principle of Auditing ) assignment or else i wont be able to show some  "outcome" to my group members....^_^

Bella JIA YOU!!!^_^...See ya...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment