Sunday 12 June 2011

Busy day~~~~

Recently was so busy with my fund raising stuff, and finally it's end!!!..^_^

Tar college Kung Fu Recreational Club Fund Raising was quite successful, and we plan to organize another fund raising on next month. 

Here is some picture that i took it on Thursday, have a look ya!!!^_^


Tarc Kung Fu Recreational Club ..^_^


Herbal Eggs one for RM 1.20
4 for RM 4 ( save RM 0.80 ) 

 Pearl Milk Tea and Ice Blended Milk Tea.
(ops....is Ice Blended not ice brander, if you notice on my earlier post ....hahahahah..sorry ..mine mistake)


I personally prefer this two flavor,
honey dew mix yam milk tea ( i don't like the "pearl" that's why i call it milk tea )

Chee Cheong Fun 
RM 1.50 per box


I call it ice tube rather then ice cream..(agree ??...hahhha)

**********************************************************************

Now, lets talk about my life. 
After the fund raising event, and I'm resting at my room. At the same time, my sister bring her dress and ask me to put Wang Wang inside the dress. This is the "evidence" :

Wang Wang !!!! you look cute!!! muackssss....( noted : she is my elder sister ....-_-lll)

Toy Poodle is a very clever doggie. Here is another evidence i want to show you guys :


I will sweeping and moping floor everyday and once i take out the broom Wang Wang will go to upstairs and hire himself ( show in the picture ) . Wang Wang you so clever !!!


**********************************************************************



Yesterday i went for a badminton game with my friends and I'm so tired till i plan napping on living room floor. But after a while, i found napping on floor is not a good idea, cause i start to feel cold....-_-llll and i cant slp, then i  start to sot sendiri again...hahahaha...

 Scary ??..hahahah...

That's it, end of the post by today. see ya.....^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment