Monday 6 June 2011

Fund Raising for Tarc Kung Fu Recreational Club

hi, i am back again. Today i saw all my seniors are suffering for their ACCA exam. Look scary man, need to think twice whether i have to take AFA or AMA in my advance diploma. -_-lll....

By the way, wish all the best to all my seniors and friends who are sitting for their ACCA exam...^_^

Today is a very tough day for me.... =( Basically we're having a Fund Raising event for Tarc Kung Fu Recreational Club , it's since less successful... =( (another sad face to show you guys). We have a very big competitor just right beside of us and they selling same product with us!!!.. which is selling pearl milk tea and ice brander ( am i spell it correct ??...) It's alright, we still got another 4 more days to gain more fund, and we havecome out a new strategic for attract more customer .... all Tarcian please come and support our event. ^_^..

Is time to say bye bye ,cause i need to do my FAP ( Financial Accounting Practice ) and i gonna present the question 2 tomorrow...hahahaha...and i sitll goyang my kaki here...hohohoho....


Ohya, tell you guys a stupid thing i did on yesterday. Remember on yesterday post, i do mention to complete my ICDM tutorial, right ?? While I'm suffer and fighting with my ICDM. One of my friend call me: Bella ah, tomorrow our ICDM class cancel right? ( at that time i only awake that ICDM class has been cancel... -_-lll)
how stupid am i?? ..-_-lll  acatully I'm not, I'm just abit.....erm.....hmmmmm.....blur ?? agree ??? hahhha...

Alright, is time to go now....bye....see ya....^_^ ...good night world, good night people...=)

p/s: Was too busy with my Fund Raising stuff and i forgot to take some picture about  the event, will upload some picture about the fund raising event, stay tuned .^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment