Sunday 19 June 2011

Empro ( eyebrows shaping ) and Gotong Royong at TBR

Another beautiful Sunday ^_^.

Let's talk about my beautiful Friday first, i went to Empro for the eyebrows shaping with my two others "lang lang", hy and kp. The cost for eyebrows shaping is RM10 per person. After shaping my eyebrows i look at it and thinking: am i look weird ?? -_-llll ( guess maybe I'm not get use to my new eyebrows "look", cause my dad said my eyebrows look not bad actually....*smiling *..)hahahaha.....

Before

After
**********************************************************

Saturday, midnight I'm still hanging around at Facebook...although i need to wake up on 5.30am to get ready for the "gotong royong". This event is the second year organize by tar college and TBR.Finally i slept around 2am, and i wake up with a very blur face....

While waiting the rest to come and gather at Canteen 2 i took a picture. ( i was arrived canteen 2 around 6.45am...i thought i was late, cause based on the SMS i received from my Kung Fu vice president i have to be there 6.30am. At the end, they turn up at canteen 2 around 7.30am..-_-...)
After my vice president and the rest of the kung fu members turn up, we get a free t-shirt and hand gloves and the event is begin !!!! I'm going to upload some picture to show you guys....^_^


After we leave canteen 2, we gather at TBR field and have some morning exercise called Poco Poco...actually is dancing.

Queue up for our breakfast, prepared by TBR resident. 


Such a long queue...

After the  breakfast season, we group with the green society to clean up the Jalan Mahsuri, Taman Bunga Raya. and it take about 2 hour for us to complete the task. around 11 am we gathered at the field again, and waiting for the lunch ( i was so hungry man.!!!) Before they distributed lunch, i start to "sot sendiri" again....hahahhaa...and ask along my kung fu members...^_^

One of my Kung Fu members take the banana stem from ditch. 

ME!!!!!
Kung Fu members
ME AGAIN!!!
~~~~LOVE~~~~
End of today post.^_^ Hope have more thing to share with you guys next time. See ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment